Island pediatrics will continue the existing protocols for COVID-19 until further notice.
Please note Island Pediatrics requires all parents and patients over the age of 3 to wear a mask, and we encourage you to bring your own to your appointment.
We want to assure our families that we are taking the health of our patients and staff seriously. We have taken the following measures:
- Patients will call the office when they arrive and wait in their cars. We will come get you when a cleaned exam room is ready.
- We are only seeing well children for face to face visits at this time. Due to difficulty getting proper PPE, sick visits will be done via telehealth.
- Only one parent and the patient are allowed at the appointment.
- If you or any household members are awaiting test results please reschedule.
- If you or any household members have any symptoms of COVID 19 or have a positive test please call to reschedule.
We are constantly updating our protocols in accordance with the guidelines and recommendations from the Department of Health and CDC.
Thank you for understanding these necessary changes and helping us in our goal to keep everyone healthy!!
REMEMBER – WASH YOUR HANDS!